It all started with my first camera. Christmas 1989. It was pink, I believe. I used the whole roll of film on the posters of Kirk Cameron on my wall. I took pictures for the yearbook in High School, and dabbled in candid wedding shots at relatives parties. It all became official with that first engagement shoot at Snow College in 1999. I love taking pictures, I love capturing people at their happiest moments and allowing them to relive them forever.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A and A Paul 2010

I love love love taking pictures of my babies. This is my brother Alan and sister-in-law April and their cutest ever kids.



This is how fast "Don't smile!" works.

I love this pictures. They make me laugh so hard. The one below is after she has dramatically fallen. It is hysterical.










This is pretty typical.
And a Halloween bonus!

2 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

I love that little family SOOOO much!! Cutest kiddos ever!! That picture with all the girls is adorable! And I love Audrey's drama effect :) Great pictures Kat!!

Lyndee W. said...

Oh my word! Brayden has gotten so big!