It all started with my first camera. Christmas 1989. It was pink, I believe. I used the whole roll of film on the posters of Kirk Cameron on my wall. I took pictures for the yearbook in High School, and dabbled in candid wedding shots at relatives parties. It all became official with that first engagement shoot at Snow College in 1999. I love taking pictures, I love capturing people at their happiest moments and allowing them to relive them forever.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Help Me Help YOU!

Hey friends! I am really hoping to photograph a plethora of weddings this year, and without spending on advertising, so I need your help! If you refer me to your friends and I book their wedding, you will get $25 and an enthusiastic high five! If you're already my friend and I get lucky enough to photograph YOUR wedding, you will get $50 off your package, plus as many high fives as you would like. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or jokes, let me know!

No comments: