It all started with my first camera. Christmas 1989. It was pink, I believe. I used the whole roll of film on the posters of Kirk Cameron on my wall. I took pictures for the yearbook in High School, and dabbled in candid wedding shots at relatives parties. It all became official with that first engagement shoot at Snow College in 1999. I love taking pictures, I love capturing people at their happiest moments and allowing them to relive them forever.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Andrew Family Pictures

Here's a little sneak peek of my cute sis-in-law's family!




















13 comments:

Tracie Paul said...

Oh my! So great! I love the BYU one. :)

Kami said...

Way Cute!! Thanks so much! Your AWESOME!

Erik said...

Awesome! Good job. Thanks again, it was a blast.

Rachel said...

YAY! Love them! Can't wait for the prints now :) THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate you doing this for us. Loved them all! You did a great job on us and I know it was very difficult getting us all in one place with a smile on our faces all at once. hahaha! Thanks

Ted and Kayleen

Laura Burtis said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!! SO CUTE! Fantastic job Kat! And what a good looking family too! :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

I could have sworn that I left a comment earlier...oh well.

Kathrin. You. Are. Amazing. It takes a really talented photographer to make us look that good!!!

Can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks again!!!

Jeanette said...

That's my baby!

xoxox,
Mom

Kathrin Paul said...

Thanks guys, it was fun!

Veronica said...

Those are great! I love that little boy in brown. His huge smile makes me smile. : )

Anonymous said...

I like this site. Really nice place for all

Anonymous said...


I like this Blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Favoured friends, when I keep not asked in regard to require anyone to alleviate, but survival is such a fiendish act, that
would rather to apply to in return help. I'm in a darned key situation, expect Your friends, help
they can, how much can. I want be deeply appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 correspondence: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com