It all started with my first camera. Christmas 1989. It was pink, I believe. I used the whole roll of film on the posters of Kirk Cameron on my wall. I took pictures for the yearbook in High School, and dabbled in candid wedding shots at relatives parties. It all became official with that first engagement shoot at Snow College in 1999. I love taking pictures, I love capturing people at their happiest moments and allowing them to relive them forever.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

And the Winner IS. . . . .

WENDY!! "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!! I have not had a family photo taken since my oldest sone was in highschool...So Hook me up!"
Congratulations! Now. I think I know which Wendy this is, but just in case, message me on facebook. We'll set up a time!

For those of you who did not win, I am offering a 1/2 off sale of my family package, where you will receive the sitting, two digital disks with a copyright release, AND an 11x14 enlargement all for $50! If it is a large extended family with individual groups, it's only an additional $10 per family.

Thank you so much for all the support for my first giveaway! It was so fun to read all the comments and I will probably have more in the future!

1 comment:

Laura Burtis said...

Whoot Whoot Wendy!! Congrats! This was so fun Kat, you will for sure have to do another!