It all started with my first camera. Christmas 1989. It was pink, I believe. I used the whole roll of film on the posters of Kirk Cameron on my wall. I took pictures for the yearbook in High School, and dabbled in candid wedding shots at relatives parties. It all became official with that first engagement shoot at Snow College in 1999. I love taking pictures, I love capturing people at their happiest moments and allowing them to relive them forever.

Friday, June 11, 2010

April and Tony- Wedding Day

My good friend April married her best friend and I got to be there! It was January and super super cold and windy, but they braved it like champs. They are so cute and happy and I loved being with them! And, they're really funny.






I love this next picture so much. Julia, the girl in the middle, is Tony's sister. She has also been April's best friend since 7th grade, I believe? They are two of the funniest people I know. I love to be around them because we laugh the WHOLE time.










2 comments:

April said...

What in the....? I never knew you posted this! Cute! Julia and I have been best friends since 6th grade. I love hanging out and laughing the whole time with you too!!!

April said...

Thanks for taking our wedding pictures, you're the best!!